The primary goal of the Bobs and Crow Lakes Foundation is to acquire donations and to authorize expenditures to fund projects that:
- aid in the protection, restoration and maintenance of water quality,
- protect fish and wildlife populations,
- encourage the prevention of forest fires and water pollution,
- encourage water safety practices and the lawful operation of watercraft,
- educate and increase the public’s understanding of the issues affecting the quality of the lakes environments and,
- do all other things as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of the above goals.